30 September 2012

Autobiography


This girl.

Many people know her as Stephanie, and only a selected few are able to endearingly refer to her as Yi Qi. 
She easily passes off as a 21-year old, and sometimes even as a teenager. Her cheerfulness brightens up her surroundings easily, and her infectious playfulness hits everyone around her with a force much reckoned with. Her wide smile brings wider smiles to others’ faces, including mine.

Though petite, her boundless energy never seems to die down, and her playful fights are equivalent to that of a hamster; miniature and all. She gets all grumpy when cooped up at home doing boring stuff, but a simple kiss to her forehead is enough to get her to simmer down (for the time being).

Her klutziness at times can be adorable, while other times worrying. Her technologic illiteracy is on the other hand, always adorable, and the furrowing of her eyebrows are always a sight to watch. Immediate attention is required to her, otherwise her irritation will grow to become frustration and eventually anger, and that’s when it is no fun any more.

However, that being said, one kiss and one pat on her head is enough for her to drop all her negative feelings and thoughts, and melting down to this cute girl whom I have grown to love so much.
I love her and will do whatever it takes just to see a smile on her face. I pretend to lose so that she can win. I go along with all her silly games, though I draw the line at her nonsensical theories.

To the world, I’m Harris Lim. But to her, I’m her boy toy friend, who loves her a tad too much.



So, 
the boy wrote this autobiography ages ago, but because it's so sweet,
I need to present his love for me to everyone. #overtshowoff

If not, this blog seems like my one-sided love/passion and some may even say stalking him. Basically all my posts are about him. oh no.

I've got it bad.
I admit. 

Anw, this autobiography of mine is really cute. I love the highlighted sentence especially.

Harris Lim,
Me love you back too.

P.S: I hope you are studying! And not be addicted to all sorts of social media.

P.P.S: I miss you back. #inseparable #ohno

No comments:

Post a Comment