25 August 2012

those 27days


"I read once that love is friendship on fire. That's how I feel about you.
-The Perfect Man (2005) -


It has been 13 days since you are back, and these 13 days have been
goddamnomgamazing


I guess, the start of the relationship is always perfect.
the honeymoon period
the getting to know each other
the cantgetenough of each other
the cantkeepmyhands off each other

and of course, the introduction of one's family and friends.
(which I totally aced btw)


but before these happiness crowds my mind,
here's some feelings that needs to be jotted down.
to look back and smile and cringe and be mortified
by my style of writing
and not forgetting my actions.

and here they are,

I'm glad we survived the 27 days
it was hard, mind you

I had proof of how fucked up it was too.


That was on 21st July, 
filled with hope that I could survive our LDGA
why was I so naive that time.

then,

I came back, 28th July
and waiting became so excruciating.
tried to walk away, futile attempt.


afterwards,
instead of getting used that you are not by my side,
I got even more dependent.
wtf is wrong with me.


and I got really really scared.

not forgetting my friends were there to present the other side
the cons of entering this relationship
were frankly enough to deter me away
but somehow, i guess I liked you too much to stay away

and you were doing whatever you could
to prove that you really liked me and wanted to be tog with me

so much to the extent of asking me on whatsapp to be together
#wtf #seriouslywtfwereyouthinking

and then finally, you left the States


"Time is making fools of us again"
Professor Albus Dumbledore, HBP

He couldn't have put it in better words.

 Time CRAWLED.
 and you actually resorted to doing up a countdown
on 
http://www.timeanddate.com


I swear, it was my favorite website for those 5days
seeing the seconds, minutes, hours and days ticking by
it was intoxicating

and I guess, 
that was when I knew you aren't a fling.

"I think I like love you"
The voice in my head

and now,

I count my blessings everyday
that i flew 80,000miles
embark on this great USA adventure
and met you.

because Harris Lim, you make me happy
you really do.

and I hope I do too.


xoxo

love,
yiqi





No comments:

Post a Comment