30 August 2012

Life's been more than fair.


Life's been more than fair lately.
Even though I am working almost everyday
and feeling stressed/pressured by the upcoming Sakeinn website

there's still a fucking ray of sunshine in my life
and it comes as form of a guy

standing at 1.8m
with the worst fashion taste ever
but a smile always for me
no matter where I am
(though granted, I'm only at Sakeinn)
he will come by with food
testing his luck with his choices
knowing full well that I will hate it

seeing him,
knowing how far we have gone to reach here now
my heart explodes with happiness everyday
knowing he's here to stay
that guy
that lifeguard
that friend
is now my boyfriend

love is intangible
and happiness is subjective
but right now
I know
this is love.
this is happiness

It's impossible to list the things I love about you
but here goes

I love that you intertwined your fingers with mine the instant we met
I love how you gave me the face when I let go of your hand
I love how you then grabbed it tightly
I love how you say 'No' to my shoos and go-aways
I love how you will stroke my head
I love how you smell my hair
I love how you call me Hun
I love how you go aiyo over the simplest things
I love how you bring in your mum and sis in our conversations
I love how you dismiss me when I bring in insignificant others in our relationship
I love how you smile at me the instant you saw me
I love how you bugged me in reciprocating my love back
I love how when I do, your face lights up
I love how you concede defeat so that I can win
I love how you treat me like a Queen
I love how you love my friends
I love how you change your url the instant you became this happy

so much for thinking it's impossible to list.
you consume all my thoughts,
and I thank my lucky stars everyday
 to be able to meet you.
know you
like you
and finally fall madly in love with you.

Harris Lim
I love you.




No comments:

Post a Comment