25 May 2013

#5

Okay,

So this is the last of the birthday greetings that you are getting from me.

I hope you liked what I have planned for you and even if you dont, at least LST ought to make you happy. HAHAHAHAHA.

I really hoped that you loved these 2d1n with me. We are so comfortable at times, that it is hard to make things so special. And that's precisely why I love our relationship.

As I mentioned in my heartfelt (?) video to you, relationship is supposed to be hard work. It is not supposed to be "a dreamy love affair; an airy fairytale wistfully conjured up out of thin air sputtering fairy dust and all things magical" They say quarrels is good, it's what triggers communication and I feel scared that the 9 mths that we have been together, there have been at most 2 or 3 quarrels? We don't quarrel like the rest of the couples, no screaming just sitting down quietly and voicing out our unhappiness. Okay fine, maybe you are only the one sitting down quietly. But you calm me down. You ground me in a way that I never thought it's possible. And that's precisely why I love our relationship.

So as I was telling all my friends, Harris & I are so... easy. It's so easy to hang out with you and be with you. It's almost effortless. Is that supposed to be the case? I don't know. Sometimes, this relationship scares me because I am always worried/afraid that there's a ticking time bomb underneath it all. And I get all upset and asked you to calm me down and then got scared that you will be tired. It's a vicious cycle (i know) with the ups and downs but your smiles are able to erase all my fears.  And that's precisely why I love our relationship.


There's no one else in the entire world that I would rather spend my lifetime with.

This is your first birthday with me and I hope this is the start of the many celebrations that we will be having together.


Happy Birthday Harris.

I love you more in a minute than anyone could in a lifetime.



No comments:

Post a Comment