18 December 2012

"I always try to make it up to you for whatever I can’t provide. I’ll try my best to do it always. Making a super conscious effort to remember your stuff; committing to memory your friends’ birthdays by repeating them in my head over and over, coming out to meet you whenever you request for me to even when I’m not free, going through your meal rituals in my head before food comes so that I can surprise you by actually ‘remembering’ them. All these just to see you smile. I want you to be happy with me. I want to repay you."


Do you know, reading this freaks me out, 
especially "I want to repay you"

why? why do you want to repay me?

I mean, i'm your gf. not your mum 
(sometimes i do feel like u love me like ur mum, but that's another issue to be dealt next time)

Don't leave me.

Let's be happy together till 2018 
where I ask you for your hand?

Cos Harris Lim, you are too gu niang already. 
I have to be the man. 



No comments:

Post a Comment