25 September 2012

train of thoughts


So I'm in NUS
writing my essays
while Harris is off for project meeting

I just smsed him I have lost my Internet connection
and his reply was
"eh ttyl k!"

Ouch much?
lucky by a stroke of inspiration
and my much-advanced skills in technology
I've tapped on to my hotspot
so now I can blog.

I'm terribly stoked about my shows
and I have dl-ed it all
2BG, HIMYM, MF, TBBT
I have missed you so.
dying to watch it now actually.

and speaking of Internet and downloads,
finally after so damn long
I've managed to upgrade to fibre broadband
praise the heavens and lords and whatnots
for fast internet speed

NUS Starbucks is pretty awesome actually
there's powerpoint everywhere
*cues in rainbow face*
so now armed with my caramel frappe
and my Macbook Air plus my iPhone
I CAN TAKE ON THE WORLD
#hipster

being here reminds me of my days of mugging at good old SAC
where the lovely 3 spent at least an hour swatting off houseflies
and then buying cheap coffee at vending machines
using the white board and trying to make sense
 of nonsense linear algebra
which i still cannot solve to save my life

those 4 years of my life were a torture
but honestly the friends i've gained make it worthwhile
 i might go back there again
so i can be friends with them
though might is the keyword here
and the chances are terribly slim.

i'm sorry
mathematical science is my arch-enemy.
it's not my fault.
it's who I am.

stuck in a science course
where only nerds and geeks come out to play
(i'm sorry, it's true, don't judge me, judge them instead)
how can i even have the same freq with them?

thankfully, i found a bunch
who understands my mean jokes
my evil intentions
my cynicism
and for that, my loyalty with you will always stand.
you guys know who you are
let's not get mushy by naming you all
or awkward if I've, erm left you out.

as ever, I believe in fate
more so than ever now
going to WAT was probably the best choice
I've made in my university life
I've travelled to the States
and visited the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
#favoriteplaceintheworldnow

it's worth it, to embark on this great adventure alone
because, only then, I will go all out
and what do you know,
I've made amazing friends
and even found someone
who make me realize
how goddamn lucky I am
because now,
I am yours 
and yours only
for the many many years to come.

Okay too mushy
that's a whole hell of 'train of thoughts'
but I needed to rant them out
and I'm getting worried with my job search
i'm hoping like mad
that Unilever accepts my essays
and perhaps I can get in the much-hyped UFLP
#fingerscrossed

I dont think I want to go back to AI
the company is too small
too constricted and frankly the turnover rate is alarming.
however, if all else fails
I hope AI will accept me

and that is/are my thoughts for now
and where is Harris Lim?
oh right, he doesn't want to talk to me

fine. 
you are so gonna suffer my wrath later.



No comments:

Post a Comment