08 March 2012

F.R.I.E.N.D.S



I'm a true-blue TV junkie.
And with my slacker life, I watched them as soon as they aired.
Last time, it was on MegaVideo but due to the @$%^# FBI who took it down,
I now torrent my shows. LOL.
once they are available on Isohunt


F.R.I.E.N.D.S is the best sitcom that I've watched so far.
"Everything I know in Life, I learnt from Friends"

http://friendsislife.wordpress.com/2009/12/13/everything-i-know-in-my-life-i-learned-from-friends-poster-quotes/

It's my sanctuary , it's like Harry Potter to me.
I love Rachel Green as much as I love my Winnie the Pooh.
And that's saying a lot.

And there they are,
my 6 favorite fictional characters of all time.

I'll be there for you
(when the rain starts to pour)
I'll be there for you
(like I've been there before)
I'll be there for you
(cause you're there for me too)
- the rembrandts-

No comments:

Post a Comment