13 June 2011

inthenearfuture

my ambition since young,
be one of these women


(longchamp, gucci, birkin)

its true, even from primary schools when all my fellow peers were busy scribbling their lifelong ambition, teachers, doctors, lawyers, firemen. (i know, wtf? )

i always wanted to be a tai-tai because in my naive mind, " huh no need to work still can carry super expensive bags and wear gorgeous shoes! perfect job "


obviously i didnt dare to scribble down because i was a true and true



but trust me, that option never once wavered from my obstinate mind and heart.

and me agrees with this statement  *1000000




12 years have passed.

i still aspire to a tai-tai yet i am beginning to see how naive i was. yes, just only. Sorry, am still very materialistic and superificial but at least im aware of it. Honestly, i really think that one of my greatest strengths is to be able to laugh at myself. my flaws are, well the rest. #fail

so anyway back track to what my blog was about today.

i want to be a tai-tai yet i wish to be in a dual-income household not because my husband cant afford (which is prob true,birkin bag hello?) but the key point is i want to work.

i am easily bored and i can't stay at home. i can't supervise the maids in cleaning and cooking cos i know nuts about it.

in fact i think this scene is highly possible.



so please, let me be out in the working environment, so at least i can be a bitch superior in heels and command ppl with a stern/gaze.

hopefully parading around with a birkin bag. tyvm.

No comments:

Post a Comment